My next piece is coming up soon, I am just currently suffering from FMLitis and am therefore quite blocked. So in the mean time, I managed to throw this one out there, I was thinking about it. Might give you a good laugh!
For those of you that are not familiar with the term “Swirl”.
“Jungle Fever… black people and white people having sex.”“She’s down with the swirl”
I’m in a funny mood so I thought I’d put this out there. If you’re easily offended or touchy, don’t read this. Lol. Oh and none of this is meant to sound bitter/racist or whatever. It’s just all in good fun. And yes, I’ve had actual white men say these things to me.
I’m gonna call this one: “Things I’ve had white guys say to me and assume about me, without even knowing me”.
1. “Is it true? Do black guys really have huge dicks?”
– Why would you assume that I’ve dated black guys and only black guys?
2. “I hear that black women are wild in bed”
– Oh, are we now? And what do you base this theory on? One of ya boys told you? Just STFU.
3. “Can I touch your hair? It’s fake, isn’t it? Is that what they call a weave?”
– First of all, it’s “may I touch your hair” and no, you may not! So all black women have fake hair huh?
4. “Have you ever been with a white guy before?”
– Yeah, seriously, go right ahead and assume that I have only dated black guys. It must be so!
5. “I’ve always loved black women but they never want me”
– Did you try talking to them? Oh, I guess not eh? You see us and assume that we only date black guys so you don’t even bother and then you go around claiming that we’re not approachable.
6. “I’ve never been with a black woman before but I love black women, always have!”
– Sweetheart, I am not (nor will I ever be) someone’s experiment. Either you’ve been into black women your entire life and you’ve dated only black women, or you haven’t. I am not here so you can say “I had sex with/I dated a black woman”. But hey, since you love us so much, why haven’t you been with any of us? If you love us so much why are you married to a white woman?
Now, I’ve had plenty of conversations with my black female friends that swirl and most of them (if not all) have encountered the exact same thing. So I know I’m not coocoo. Lol. Anyone on here bump into anything similar to this? (or maybe even the exact same thing).
I must say that *my* answers were given from a different perspective. I’ve swirled my entire life. First boyfriend? white Chocolate. First kiss? White Chocolate. First time sex? White Chocolate. Get the picture? I’m not one of those “ermahgerd, I’ve seen the light, I might try swirling” types. Or the ones I REALLY love “I’m tired of dating these broke ass brotha’s, let me try out a white guy”.
This piece was written from a true Swirler’s** perspective. White guys is not an experiment for me, dare I say it’s a way of life?
** This does not mean that this Swirler hasn’t tasted anything other than White Chocolate!